Maybe I don’t. And that’s why it’s been failure after failure.
* Know thy self, before you can make someone else (and you) happy.
(adapted from Ben & Shing, 2007)
That message works for you too, and everyone out there too.
So, what do
I think I want? … If only I’d tell me.
Other random thoughts from the past day:
* Ever met someone who wouldn’t hurt a fly? – I have.
But if that same person can rescue a fly from drowning in a vat of ice cream, but leaves you to drown in your own well of sorrow and pity… looks like i’m quite far down the foodchain, aren’t i?
* Cheesy as Mr Keating is, he does make sense, if not in a different context.
“You say the most, when you say nothing at all.”
* Better yesterday, than today. Better yesterday, than next week. Better yesterday, than next month. Better yesterday, than …
* It’s only good if it hurts. (But if it only hurts, and keeps on hurting… maybe it’s not good after all.)
* Someone told me you’re filled with sadness, and fickle-ness. Well looks like i didn’t bring you enough joy after all. And for that, i don’t deserve what i was hoping for.
You deserve better.
* … And in other news, it’s been said that meat is far too good to give up. 😉